Friday 22 February 2008

How To Use Geass

I bought one of the silliest things I've ever seen on ebay. ^_^

Code Geass Sleep Mask

It's a Code Geass Sleep Mask!

I don't actually need one, if I ever have trouble sleeping it's not usually because there's too much light. I just thought this looks too funny!

Anyway. For some reason, it comes with instructions on a bit of card. The product was cheap, and originated in Hong Kong, so the photocopied instructions could be for anything, for all I know. Anyway. It clearly says "HowToUse GEASS"... but even if I could easily read the Japanese that's written there, it's far too blurred to make out the characters. What a pity!

If you want to try and see if you can read it, click on the picture above to see a larger version of the image!

...maybe if it enables me to use GEASS, I shouldn't use this too often...