Wednesday 3 October 2012

Virtue's Last Reward (3DS) coming to the UK

Earlier today, I put a preorder in for a 3DS game called Virtue's Last Reward, via Amazon.co.uk.

It was originally called "Kyokugen Dasshutsu ADV Zennin Shibou Desu", and is the sequel to "999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors"... which I haven't actually played yet. I was going to make myself wait until I'd read through another path in Ever 17 first...

Original Japanese trailer with English fansubs

It comes out on the 16th of November 2012, and is being published by Rising Star Games. I wish they had something to notify me when they announce these things; it was announced back in August and I didn't know until today. It also comes out on Vita (but I don't have one of those). It'll be Japanese voices and English subs, according to the sales blurb.

It also starts off "Everybody dies… …can you escape the inescapable?" so, thematically consistent and ever optimistic, yeah. :)

No comments: