Wednesday 23 October 2013

So many European special editions!

It's like... special edition season!

Nintendo are releasing two special 3DS XL consoles:

A Year Of Luigi 3DS XL and a Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds 3DS XL.

I've had my eye on the Luigi one since it came out in Japan, and I've been enjoying my DSi XL far too much recently to be satisfied with my regular sized 3DS, so I pre-ordered it as soon as I saw it the other day. Even though it's due out on November 1st, I got an email earlier saying "Okey-dokey! Your order is on it's way!", so it looks like Nintendo are breaking their own street date!

There's a special edition of the upcoming Legend of Zelda game "A Link Between Worlds", which is the sequel to Link To The Past. It comes with a download code for "Link's Awakening DX" (for some reason...) and as demonstrated by Aonuma and Iwata comes with a little chest that goes "da da da daaa~" when you open it. It was priced at £59.99 the other day, the preorder button has been taken down now. Visiting the page earlier today caused the entire website to break, I wrote to them and they told me that preorders are breaking stuff and that's why the "buy" button is missing at the moment. I'm not sure it's worth it anyway. Not to say it's a bad game; I played a bit of it at the Play Expo and it seems like it will be a fun game, I mean that it's way more expensive than the £32.99 people are pricing the regular edition at.

This Tales Of Symphonia Chronicles Collector's Edition looks amazing, it's a remake that's dual language, and has content from both the PS2 and Gamecube versions of the original game. This collector's edition comes with a novel, soundtrack, and 5 cute figures. It comes out at the end of February, so I've suggested to my boyfriend that it would make an excellent birthday present for someone like me. :)

This Bravely Default Deluxe Collector's Edition comes with a figurine, soundtrack CD, artbook and AR cards. It says it's exclusive to shopto.net, which I did not expect.

The Nintendo shop was the only one to have preorders open at this stage! It's like no-one wants to take my money! XD

Oh well, I shouldn't spend much money on myself this time of year, it's coming up to Christmas present shopping time, and I did just spend most of my money on a pinball table. Also, Guided Fate Paradox and the new Ace Attorney games are out this week, I've been looking forward to both of those. :D

No comments: