Sunday 30 September 2007

PSP games

I've spent the weekend on my own, sleeping and playing video games, this weekend. I wasn't feeling too good on Friday so I went into "standby" mode. ^_^;;



I'm amassing a pretty good collection of PSP games, aren't I?

Here we have... Tales Of Eternia (European version, dub), Jeanne D'Arc (North American version, dub), Dungeon Master Hunting Ground (North American version), Metal Gear Ac!d 2 (North American version), Blade Dancer (European version), PQ (European version), Dungeon Master Jewel Summoner (North American version), LocoRoco (European version), Popolocrois (European version, dub), Generation Of Chaos (North American version, dual language), Valkyrie Profile Lenneth (European version, dub), Taiko No Tatsujin 2 (Japanese version), Me & My Katamari (European version), Super Robot Wars MX Portable (Japanese version), Exit (European version), Tekken Dark Resurrection (European version).

I also have the UMD only of Mercury (European version), which I bought in an ebay auction, the demo UMD of LocoRoco, and a copy of WTF (North American version) but I've decided I've defeated that game so I don't have it here. ^_^

I haven't even tried out Metal Gear Ac!d 2 (it's a card game and comes with 3d glasses!), Blade Dancer (it was cheap), or Jewel Summoner (is not a Shin Megami Tensei game). Maybe I should...