Tuesday 2 October 2007

Mysterious Cities Of Gold coming on DVD!

According to Anime News Network, the Mysterious Cities Of Gold is coming out on DVD here in the UK in February 2008! I really loved this TV series when I was a child! My boyfriend has already volunteered to get me a copy for my birthday. :D

As it doesn't say otherwise, I expect this release to be English-language only, which would be great - as I remember. It was good in English, a similar cast to Ulysses 31 (which is another superb series I'd recommend to anyone), but, I'd also love to hear this in Japanese. Why? Because Sasaki Isao is playing Mendoza. ^_^ Nozawa Masako (most of the Dragon Ball universe saiyajin, and hundreds of other leading roles) is playing Esteban, too. ^_^

It probably can't be multi-language, though, since the differences between the English, Japanese and French versions of this series are all a little different... even the UK and US versions are different...! -_-;;