Monday 1 October 2007

Samurai Champloo - oops I won it on DVD

I got a mysterious package. Not to worry, it smelled like DVDs so I knew it was safe. ^_~

I opened it and found...

seven Samurai Champloo DVDs

Which was strange as I certainly am not interested enough in this series to buy a copy. There was no slip in the package to say where the DVDs came from. Then I remembered... I entered a competition for them, since it was just a "send in your name and address" competition and I thought "free anime DVDs are a good thing".

...maybe I should leave competitions to win things I don't want to watch to people who do want to watch them...

...or maybe I'm the only person who bothers to enter...?

Actually, I'm still really only speculating because I can't check to see the competition winners... it would be on the website where I entered the competition, but that's down at the moment...