Wednesday 28 May 2008

My new crimson & black Nintendo DS

Hee~~~~ I bought myself a present! ^___^

Nintendo DS - box (front)
 Nintendo DS - box (back)

It's a "crimson and black" Nintendo DS Lite, and I bought it and got it shipped to me from North America! The total price including shipping was actually cheaper than I could get a UK one, but I got this mostly because I like the colour scheme. My old silver DS has served me well, but it makes an annoying high-pitched sound, which is worse when using headphones. My old DS is so worn out that you can't even see the serial number on the back anymore - all the writing wore away!

The crimson and black DS Lite has a shiny metallic crimson surface, and is matt black plastic on the inside and back.

Nintendo DS - closed
Nintendo DS - open

This comes with one (only one!) spare stylus, a recharger (very compact, with an American plug, of course), instructions for the console and instructions for Pictochat, a health-and-safety booklet, a product registration card I can't use, and subscription offer to "Nintendo Power" magazine which I can't use.

recharging through a stepdown convertor

I'm recharging my DS by plugging the charger into a stepdown converter!! ^_^;; I think I need to get a new charger when I can...!