Monday 6 September 2010

Telltale Great Adventure Bundle

Special offer from Telltale Games at the moment:

The Great Adventure Bundle

For $19.99 US dollars, you get The Whispered World, Jack Keane, a collection of the King's Quest games, both of the Penny Arcade games, and if they sell enough copies you also get Puzzle Agent and the Sam & Max Season Two.

They also give some money to charity.

I'm not sure I like this.

I mean, it seems a fairly good offer, probably, but the emphasis of the sale seems to be that it's a way to give to charity and you also get some games. People are talking about it like all the money goes to charity.

But that's not the case. 25% of the money for this goes to charity.

It just seems like they are using charitable causes to advertise their products, rather than wholeheartedly doing this for charity. It doesn't sit well with me.

Telltale Games have made a lot of good games, funny adventure games, I don't have anything against them, I'm not sure about their marketing though. Anyway, if you think it sounds good, this special offer is now on so you can buy those games cheap. :)