Thursday 16 April 2015

Japanese video game English localisation news - 3

Featuring:

  • Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle and Dragons Super Mario Edition
  • J-Stars Victory VS+
  • Tales of Zestiria


Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle and Dragons Super Mario Edition (3DS)

Release date: 8th May

I preordered this from ShopTo, for £23.61 as the "gold" loyalty customer price, quite looking forward to it. ^_^



J-Stars Victory VS+ for PS4 / PS3 / PS Vita is out and PS Vita in North America on June 30th and Europe on June 26th.

Source

This version has English text, an added Arcade Mode, is sub-only, and there didn't used to be a PS4 version before.

I got the Anison edition last year. It's quite fun but gets very repetitive and I never finished it. I don't know if I'll get again. Maybe if it's in a PSN sale.



Tales of Zestiria : "Autumn 2015" : PS3, I think.

Dual language confirmed:

Source (official Playstation blog)
Official English dubbed trailer