Wednesday 13 June 2007

Tokusatsu stuff

Over the weekend, I got to listen to my Gingaman & Go Go Five CD Super Hero Chronicle: Super Sentai Shudaika Sonyuka Dai Zenshu VI. It's lots of fun. It's got Masato Shimon (wow!), Ishihara Shinichi and Yamagata Yukio. And a guy that sounds like a cross between Yamagata Yukio and Ishihara Shinichi. My brother suspects they do the fusion dance and then go under a different name. ^_^;;

The elements the heroes use in Gingaman are Fire, Water, Wind, Thunder and Flower. And I thought... "flower is an element?" and didn't think it would be up to much.

But then I came back home, and got hit by the power of Flower on Monday evening. Oh, the tear ducts on my eyes were so swollen up that I could feel them when I blinked, and that made them more and more itchy.... I was completely defeated by the power of Flower. I fought it with Water in the shower and Wind by shutting myself away from it. Flower is a formidable force. But does that mean the enemies in Gingaman have hay fever too?

I have found a great tokusatsu show blog today. It's http://tokuraws.blogspot.com/ and it's got raws of all sorts of shows, even going back to Himitsu Sentai GoRanger!! *_*