Friday 10 October 2008

Calendar preorder time!

It's the time of year to order next year's calendars! ^__^

I like anime calendars; they work as posters or giant artbooks... (well, artbooks with 6-7 pages...).

If you want to buy anime/manga/tokusatsu/other-Japanese calendars, I recommend buying them from CD Japan! They always deliver, and everything arrives on time in nice green paper. :D

I'm thinking of getting these ones:

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni calendar... except if there are any nasty pictures I'm stuck with them for a month!

All That's Ultraman calendar. :) I've had an Ultraman calendar every year for the past 2 years! They're great! :D

Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 calendar. My brother had one of these calendars last year (for season one) and now he wants the season two calendar!

Kurogane no Line Barrel calendar. Hirashi Hirai's newest character designs feature in this one, and that's a very s.CRY.ed type of pose on the front, IMHO, hehe.

Clannad calendar.

Kuroro Gunso calendar, since my boyfriend seems to be a big fan. I got him a "Yotsuba to" calendar last year! So cute!

Yes! Precure 5 calendar! :D

Chi's Sweet Home - Desktop calendar or Chi's Sweet Home - Wall calendar, I'm not sure which. It's soooooo cute! >^_^<

I NEED MORE WALL SPACE! Hahahaha... XD

Preorder early because everything is in limited supply! Oh and there's a special offer where if you spend over 5000 yen you get a voucher for 500 yen (so I'm splitting up my orders into 500 yen each...)