Thursday 29 October 2009

Agarest - Generations Of War is out

Well, my copy of Agarest - Generations of War (Agarest Senki) arrived in the post today. The retailer sent it early because of the postal strikes, I think, so it's arrived a day before it's available in shops!

Here are some photos (sorry they're wonky and dark):
Agarest PAL version front cover
Agarest PAL version back cover
Agarest PAL version disk

Horrible choice of fonts, aren't they? -_-;

Unfortunately, when I try to play it, it just says "You cannot play this game at the current video output setting. (80028F10)", which means "I hate SDTVs! Plug me into an HDTV or high resolution monitor!", booooooooooo. :(

I can't remember where I put the cables... I really doubt it absolutely needs HDTV.... it's just trying to show off....

BTW this game is heading for America too, here's the official website:
http://www.aksysgames.com/agarest_war/

Embarassing advertisement, isn't it?