Friday 19 August 2016

Japanese video game English localisation news - 102

Featuring:

  • Steins;Gate (PC)
  • Steins;Gate 0 : Amadeus Edition (PS4, PS Vita)
  • Metal Gear Survive (PS4, Xbox One, PC)

Steins;Gate (PC)


"It was already on PC! Years ago!" I hear you cry. I know, I know, I own a copy myself.

But this is a digital version on Steam, and lots of people have been quite excited by that.

Available: September 2016


--

Steins;Gate 0 : Amadeus Edition (PS4, PS Vita)


It's collector's edition of Steins;Gate 0, exclusive to the online store Rice Digital.


--

Metal Gear Survive (PS4, Xbox One, PC)


Konami are making a full-size Metal Gear game without Hideo Kojima, and it was announced at Gamescom and has a Provisional PEGI 18 rating. 

I don't know if any series fans are enthralled by the prospect. 

No comments: