Tuesday 29 April 2008

Meccha! Taiko no Tatsujin DS: 7tsu no Shima no Daibouken

There's a new Taiko No Tatsujin game out for DS! My copy is in the post, it hasn't arrived yet. There's a list of songs on Wikipedia here, though it says it's incomplete and I don't know how accurate it is.

Oh no! Not "Linda Linda", that's an annoying song... (though the cover versions seem to be better than the original song!)

Some of the songs seem to be repeats of tracks from other Taiko no Tatsujin games.

The official Japanese site is here.

It took a very long time to load for me, as it's in flash, but at least it sings to you. ^_^ I only watched one trailer because my internet connection is being quite slow. It seems to have a big story mode and some extra instruments... I hope it's not too distracting with the visual effects and things while I'm trying to play. I find these games hard enough as it is!