Wednesday 4 June 2008

2x2=Shinobuden manga vol 4

I've had this on preorder from Amazon since last year, and since then, Infinity Studios have started selling their books digital only... and today, since Amazon sent me an email to apologise for it still not being available, I decided to visit their site to find out more.

I saw the first three volumes there, readily available, but the fourth? The final volume? It wasn't listed under the existing releases, or under the new-or-upcoming releases....!

So I emailed them to ask.

It's not good news...

- QUOTE -

Unfortunately, we can't say for certain when 2x2=Shinobuden vol4 will be coming out. Our company is currently dealing with several different issues which is making it difficult to get out some of our titles (such as Shinobuden). However, as soon as we set a release date for volume 4, we will be announcing it both on our website and on most fan-related anime news sites.

- END QUOTE -

Uh, that's not so good..... :/ I guess I'll go on waiting...