Wednesday 4 June 2008

Catch My Heart! Very Melon CD

Speaking of Wakamoto Norio and hilarity... I only just found out that the Konjiki no Gash Bell (Zatch Bell! in English) "Victoreem" character song CD single is still available to buy!

Very Melon - Partner ni Okawari da! Version / V no Sign de Oshioki yo!



Very Melon is a funny little song. :D [places an order]

EDIT, 2008-06-05: I read a webpage that says there are two studio recordings of Very Melon.

The other CD that has the song on is this: Gold Gashbell!! Character Song Series Boys Side.



Track 6 is:

ベリーメロン ~私の心をつかんだ良いメロン~ (ビクトリーム)
Beriimeron ~watashi no kokoro o tsukanda yoi meron~ (Victoreme)
Very Melon ~a good melon that captured my heart~

I think it is the song featured in this video.

Whereas the one I ordered contains:

ベリーメロン ~パートナーにおかわりだ!バージョン~ (ビクトリーム)
Beriimeron ~paatonaa ni okawarida! version~ (Victoreme)
Very Melon ~a second helping for the partner! version~

Which I think is the song featured in this video.

Either is good, and the CD single has more Wakamoto Norio, and a karaoke version, so I have no regrets!