Tuesday 24 February 2009

My MadCatz Street Fighter IV Chun-Li FightPad



My Street Fighter IV Fightpad arrived in the post!

Sorry the pictures are so dark; it's dismal outside this morning and I can't use flash because the plastic just reflects the light back so you can't see anything at all.

I bought it because apparently it's an Xbox 360 pad with a decent 8-way d-pad, and it looks like a Sega Saturn pad. I haven't opened it yet... it's quite wide like a 360 pad, so about twice as wide as a Saturn pad.

I noticed that the day it was despatched (from Amazon UK) it was sold out there and on every other mainstream online shop I looked at. There were a few on sale at ebay though, for £59.99. I only paid £25.99.

I also read some reports saying that the build quality on these pads isn't too good, and they break pretty easily (which is normal for MadCatz goods).

So I could just sell it... hmmm.... [undecided]