Friday 20 February 2009

Nintendo DSi coming to UK

I got an email from GAME yesterday telling me that they'll be selling the Nintendo DSi from the 3rd of April 2009, with a picture... then a short while later they sent me another email apologising for their mistake of saying it has two touch screens. -_-;;

It plays DS games, has an SD slot to play downloadable games, it's got 2 cameras (not sure why you need 2 on such a small thing), and a built in web browser.

You know the 2nd of the 4 new Evangelion films is called "Evangelion 2.0 You Can [Not] Advance"? Well, it is. I think they should have called this little machine the "Nintendo DS Lite 2.0 - You Can [Not] Advance". There's no slot for playing GBA games, in the name of progress. :( They intend to re-sell you all your GBA games as downloadable content. :(

I hope they don't stop selling Nintendo DS Lites here, since if my one ever breaks [touches wood] I'd rather one of those. I like buying cartridges more than I like buying downloadable content, and I don't like the idea of being asked to re-buy everything I own...