Monday 15 March 2010

Way Of The Samurai 3 - out in the UK, free artbook PDF

Way Of The Samurai 3 on PS3 is out here in the UK today.

I have enjoyed the previous Way Of The Samurai games for the ability to free roam and get involved with the game world, finding your way to what you consider to be the best conclusion to the events that unfold. I've had an import copy for a while (I got it as a Christmas present!), but I haven't actually started playing it yet.

If you would like the PDF of the artbook for Way Of The Samurai 3, sign up with Rising Star Games (the UK publisher for the game), and you can download it for free.

That's a 6MB PDF at low quality, or a whopping 240MB PDF at high quality.

There's also exclusive art and a guide. It's nice of them to give this away, I thought.

http://www.risingstargames.com/games/way-of-the-samurai-3-ps3.html