Tuesday 27 September 2016

Zero Time Dilemma watches - they did actually arrive in the end.


A follow up to my previous Zero Time Dilemma watch post.

They arrived! Both of them in a single "Jiffy bag" envelope. How cheap.

The nice lady at Amazon refunded me the customs charge, so they did indeed end up costing me nothing (but an afternoon of convincing various reps to send me them).

Interestingly enough, there were no signs of any green customs slip on the package, so I would have been even more pissed off if I had actually been made to pay that £99 charge!

See those lovely cracked and broken plastic cases? The bits rumbling their way around inside?

One look and you know - these are definitely "freebies that come with a game" and not "$1200 worth of watches", dear Amazon promotions department!


No comments: