Sunday 11 March 2007

Anime Pachinko / Pachislot videos

Galaxy Railways <-- insane
Yamato 2 <-- loooong jackpot sequence!
Evangelion <-- CM game footage
Maison Ikkoku <-- CM
Urusei Yatsura <-- funny animations in this CM
Dirty Pair
Rose Of Versailles (poor, no sound)
Lupin III (thief!)
Kyojin no Hoshi <-- old machine, "I'll call it Baseball" >_<
Cyborg 009 (no animations or anything)
Battle Leaguer
CM for Hokuto No Ken SE (PS2) (I didn't include videos because I've already played this)
Golgo 13 <-- puuchuu
Salary-Man Kintaro

also:

Pink Lady Pachinko, I think it's the group Pink Lady, since the vocals sound like Animetal Lady. What an annoying sounding machine!

and

Ultraman <-- CM
Ultra Seven <-- CM
Ultraman Club ST Pachislot <-- CM
Godzilla Pachislot Wars <-- CM
Kamen Rider <-- *_*

I'm glad someone's played these for us, so I don't have to...