Monday 19 March 2007

weekend fun

This weekend was Mother's Day, so I went to visit my family. I messed up on the present side somewhat, giving mum some stuff I'd gotten for her from the local Chinese supermarket, which she'd asked me to fetch. And a card which I bought for 20p (but I liked that card more than the expensive ones!)

The video recorder broke, so I logged into Amazon to scout out prices. "Amazon Recommends" #1: Welcome To the NHK volume 2!

"Oh no!" I cried. T_T
"It's a conspiracy." says my brother.

XD

He played some MP3s at 33.33% too fast, which transposes it up 4 semitones, he said.

"It makes everything super happy!" I said.

So he plays the "Komm Susser Tod" PSF file from the SRW Alpha 3 soundtrack at 33% too fast... "Oh no! It sounds like a really cheerful Beatles song!" >_< "It's all wrong!"