Wednesday 25 April 2007

various unorganised things

Not much happening here... I've been playing Cooking Mama for NDS, which is addictive and almost educational (but the recipes are a little misleading)... watched the 1st episode of Lucky Star, which would be better if it was funny; it's about as entertaining as... listening to any average group of teenagers bantering... >_< and the best bit about the first episode was a terrible (intentionally so) karaoke rendition of Uchuu Tetsujin Kyodain in the ending credits. Well, the OP is catchy, too. I expect they intend the dance to catch on like it did with Haruhi last year. I like the GUNPLA version, but then, I always do. ^_^

I just found a Sakamoto Eizo fan site: http://www.shoutimpact.com/

I've been watching his old live performances as the lead singer of ANTHEM on youtube recently... I still haven't watched the ANTHEM and ANIMETAL DVDs I got for my birthday... -_-;

I also noticed a live performance of X Japan doing Endless Rain and, well, I've really loved that song for years... but I have to say... it was better in my mind when it was simply a beautiful tender ballad and in my mind they didn't look all SUPER BIG HAIR METAL; it's so hard to take it seriously... I mean, when they're doing the whole metal thing, it's ok that it's silly; that works... the ballad is just 100 times wronger...