Tuesday 1 July 2008

Grr, Nintendo Europe

At 1:05pm today I received an email from Nintendo Europe, saying "you have 6310 stars on your account", so I logged in immediately to see what was there. Oh wow, something decent for the first time in years! Kirby and the Amazing Mirror for GBA, 5000 points! I might finally trade them in!

Then I noticed... my balance said there are 800 points.

Eight... hundred??!?!?! but... the email I just got...

So I wrote them an email to ask. I got a generic mailout in return.



Maybe more people have also been robbed of stars. It took me years to build up that many, through the Gamecube era... :(

Grr, Nintendo. Why didn't they send an email saying "Important information about your Stars Balance" right BEFORE deleting them, rather than right after! T_T

In other news, I decided to buy an Xbox 360. No, it's not revenge, there's just a good special offer on at play.com, plus the games are going fairly cheap now, so I picked up a few that I've had my eye on. It'll arrive tomorrow! :D

I'm playing on my Sega Mega-CD tonight. That's more like revenge against Nintendo! >:)