Friday 18 May 2007

I'm a videogame valkyrie

Yep, what I do is reap from the battlefield, all the dead games from the dead consoles, they're all for me. ME! Bwahahahaha!

I love a freshly dead console. [sniff sniff] Do you smell that? It's the scent of a bargain. Ah.

Yeah, I've bought a load of games for PS2 and Xbox recently... not so many for Gamecube, the price hasn't dropped quite so dramatically... shops have been trying to shift their stock of games, clear stuff out of the way... it probably is nothing but bad news for Gamestation since they were taken over by GAME, that they're clearing out their 2nd hand games so cheaply, but hey, I get to buy stuff cheap.

A lot of this stuff comes from the "4 for £10" range, and a lot comes from the fact I was given a large Amazon voucher to spend from work. ^_^

So there's a lot of mainstream stuff I've picked up that I put off getting for years in favour of more obscure items, but think "hey, I'll take a look for £2.50", some of the European releases of the Simple 2000 range of games (hey, I'm a simple gamer!), and the backbone of new Japanese RPGs in there too. And Planescape: Torment just because I never had a copy before. (sorry I'm late!!) ^_^;;

Ooh, there are some DVDs in there as well. They stack so nicely...



(ok, not "valkyrie", perhaps more "vulture")