Tuesday 15 May 2007

recent goings on

Ah, it's about time I posted.

So... what have I been doing recently? Well, over the last Bank Holiday weekend, I started, played through, and completed a copy of the Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime for Nintendo DS. It's a fun, cute game in which a small blue Dragon Quest slime (as in "I'm Cute And I'm A Controller Too!") saves his village and everyone. And fights big tank vs tank battles.

I've now started playing Puzzle Quest for Nintendo DS, as well as Darwin for PS2. They're both interesting and fun. ^_^

My currently most-looking-forward-to thing to watch on TV anywhere in the universe is the next NHK BS Anime Shudaika Daizenshu TV special, which, as far as I know is a one-off thing and won't be released on DVD.... T_T

This evening I'll be watching the Night On The Galactic Railroad anime movie, based on Miyazawa Kenji's famous novel. I've been curious about his work ever since I first heard Kuwashima Houko's album "Flores" where she recites some of his poems. I suppose that seems a strange reason.

The film stars Tanaka Mayumi, I don't know about the rest of the cast.