Wednesday 30 May 2007

recent goings on

Hmm, what have I done recently? Ummmmmm..... I watched Battle Athletes (the OAV) with my boyfriend. We really enjoyed it. ^_^ I've started watching Kamichu! and it's really really good. Kurata Hideyuki wrote Battle Athletes and co-wrote Kamichu! They're such different kinds of series....!

I've only just watched the 3rd episode of Kamichu! though. What kind of cat jumps into a river? O_o This is a very good show. It's about a girl who is a god. And handles it a lot better than shows like Haruhi. It feels more like a Studio Ghibli film, but without feeling so "you should befriend weird things!", or so slow. I'm enjoying this one.

I'm also still playing Etrian Odyssey... I just beat my first Stalker last night! And got killed my Fenrir and 3 other wolves *they ganged up on me*...