Tuesday 22 May 2007

Kamen Rider (Masked Rider) Song Collection

I also went to the Sheffield Space Centre today, for the first time in ages. There was a stack of overpriced manga waiting for me, which I bought (oh wow, Evangelion vol 10?!), and while I was there I noticed that they were selling their Japanese CDs off "cheap". So I took a look and there turned out to be only one that stood out to me as worth buying. Here it is:




Apart from the first version of the title song (yay for Fujioka Hiroshi!), and a few group-of-men and group-of-children songs, and Mizuki Ichirou's Kamen Rider Christmas song, and a woman - Kaori Kumiko, does that say? - it's entirely a Shimon Masato album. Tracks 2 and 3 are him, but under a different name.

There are also a load of karaoke tracks, so I could theoretically sing along if I wanted to. ^_^;;

"Go! Go! Let's go! Kagayaku machine! Rider... Jump! Rider... Kick! Kamen Rider, Kamen Rider, Rider, Rider!" ^o^