Saturday 19 May 2007

Those videogame purchases...

BTW none of those games cost more than £25. In fact, the only games in that pile that I paid more than £20 for were Rogue Galaxy (it's an import from Canada, about £22), and the Special Edition version of Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2 (about £23, comes with a soundtrack).

My hobby is a crossover between videogames and bargain hunting. Or perhaps, bargain hunting comes first...

I haven't picked up the latest Shin Megami Tensei game yet (Devil Summoner)... it's still too expensive... there's also a not-SMT (but very much like SMT and made by the same person as Devil summoner) game out called "Monster Kingdom: Jewel Summoner" for PSP...

It's so easy to lose track of what I have and haven't got... under the Xbox Midway Treasures game is a Gamestation bag containing the 2nd Atelier Iris game, and a copy of the Japanese Berserk game for PS2. And I'm like.. "I was wondering where I put that...!"